Poster Contest on Earth Day
With the huge success after organizing the Hindi Kavita Writing Competition, Thriving Boost has come up with their poster making contest on Earth Day. Thriving Boost aims to provide a platform to creative mind to showcase their ability and talent in poster. The competition is open to both adults and children. It is an opportunity to get creative and let your imagination run limitless. This initiative will engage youth and students to enhance public awareness about how to protect Earth?
Thriving Boost has announced the Poster Making competition from 5 April to 22 April 21 on the Occasion of Earth Day. Topic of the competition is something related to “Earth day” or “how to save Earth?”
Who can participate?
The Earth Day Poster contest 2021 is open to all, around the world. There are no age restrictions, anyone who are interested can participate.
Guidelines for submissions of your Poster
- All entries are free of cost.
- Last date to register and send your entries is April 22, 2020.
- All Contestant have to paint, draw or sketch a poster by hands. They should also write an appropriate tagline or slogan on the poster along with the name of Participant. The Poster should be creative, original artwork of the participant and unique.
- Bright and highly visible colours are suggested, you can use only pencil but it should be visible.
- Only one poster per person will be accepted.
- There should be some personal information in which including Address, E-mail ID, Contact Number and Age send separately don’t include in poster. Inside Poster boarder you can write only your name, tagline or slogan.
- If the submission is made through e-mail, the subject line of the e-mail should be “Submission for poster Contest”.
- Entries received will be released on our social media handles and website.
- Size of poster will be A4 or A3.
- Only original photo of poster designs (made by participant) will be considered for the competition, mobile and desktop editing is not allowed. Previously published posters are excluded. Any form of plagiarism will result in disqualify from poster contest.
- After submitting your Poster becomes property of Thriving Boost but we will use these posters with your name.
How to Submit Your Poster
Interested persons can send their posters to Thriving Boost in pdf or jpg format through following ways:-
Email Id: email@example.com
Your poem will be published on the Thriving Boost website and Facebook Group. Both links will be sent to you on your email or WhatsApp. You can share and advertise your published poster for comments and likes. Marks Distribution is as follows:
Tagline or Slogan 15 marks
How much closer to topic 15 marks
Likes and comments 30 marks
Creativity 30 marks
Neat and Cleanness 10 marks
Total 100 marks
Best 3 posters will be Selected by a jury of design professionals.
The selected participants will be awarded, Each winning entrant will receive cash Award with certificates. Cash prizes up to 2000 Rupees if we get more than 300 entries. Minimum cash prizes are given below.
1st Prize – ₹500 Certificate of Merit
2nd Prize – ₹300 Certificate of Merit
3rd Prize – ₹150 Certificate of Merit
Cash Prize amount increase with number of contests.
All participants will be awarded with a certificate of participation
Result will we declare on 25 April
Things may help you to Win
- Enter the contest early.
- Get more likes and comments through social media.
- The content or idea must be related to the topic and makes it easier to understand the theme.
Please encourage students in your school to participate in Poster Competition. All entries are free.